1. Become an Ambassador
As a new Ambassador, you must Register with IEF.
Once registered you will be able to create, edit, and monitor any/all campaigns that you have created.
If you have logged-out – you must login to administer your campaigns.
2. To Register:
- Click the the Login/Register button at the top right corner of the page. (If you are a new user, scroll down the page to Register.
- Enter: Email Address, Username and Password. Click the Register button.
- You now arrive at your Ambassador Profile page. You can enter any/all information you would like to share including your photo and your Facebook/Twitter connection. Click the Update button.
3. Add a Campaign
- Once you are logged-in, from your Ambassador Profile page, click the SUBMIT a CAMPAIGN tab.
- Enter your campaign title. Try something action-oriented or catchy; your goal is to attract people’s attention.
- Add a short description. Aim for something short but sweet that clearly communicates the purpose of your campaign.
- If you have a specific fundraising target, you can add a fundraising goal.
- If your campaign needs to end on a certain date, you can set an end date. Leave this blank for ongoing fundraising campaigns.
- Next, scroll down to the Donation Options area. Here, you can add suggested donation amounts and choose whether to allow custom donations, where the donor can donate any amount they choose.
- Next, click on Extended Description. Write more about your campaign.
- Add a photo (size: 600px wide x 400px tall) or video.
- Now it’s a good idea to take a look at your campaign. Click the Preview button inside the Publish box to see how your campaign is looking.
- Once you are happy with your campaign, click on Publish. Your fundraising campaign is now live!